Looking upon Lough Corrib towards Doon from the vantage point of the High Road on the Dooras Peninsula, a place of captivating wild beauty, 'a savage beauty' as Seamus Heaney and Oscar Wilde described it. Where the world opens onto a tapestry of lakes, mountains and Connemara’s ever-changing sky. Dramatic and alluring, the mountains and lake draw you into their fold - welcome to the stunning beauty of Connemara.
- Size: 80x100cm/31x40inch
- High quality 'Golden' acrylic paint on stretched canvas
- Varnished satin finish to protect against UV-light and dust
- Can be wiped clean with a damp cloth
- Signed front and back
- Framed black wood edge
- Ready to hang
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Courier door-to-door shipping
- 14 day full refund return guarantee
See it hanging in the Rügen Collection: Rügen Collection Video
Ships from Rügen within 10 business days. Professionally packed and shipped DHL Express or UPS Courier shipping.
As per section §19 of the German Value Added Tax Act /UStG) the VAT is not shown separately.
Corresponding Digital Signature NFT Artworks available at teia.art