A painting of the iconic Poolbeg Towers of Dublin and the Bull Wall wooden bridge as seen from Sandymount strand. The ‘Poolbeg towers’ or the ‘two chimneys’ as many Irish people would know them as, at just over 207 metres, are visible over much of Dublin, making them well-known landmarks and some of the tallest structures in Ireland. Whether you’re on the coast enjoying the view, or coming in from your holidays, nothing says home like the two horizontally striped towers on the edge of the county.
So if you love the towers as much as I do, or if you’re just missing home, this is an ideal gift for anyone from Dublin.
- Size: 80x80cm/31x31 inch
- High quality 'Golden' acrylic paint on stretched canvas
- Varnished satin finish to protect against UV-light and dust
- Can be wiped clean with a damp cloth
- Signed front and back
- Framed black wood edge
- Ready to hang
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Courier door-to-door shipping
- 14 day full refund return guarantee
Ships from my art studio in Berlin within 5 business days. Professionally packed and shipped DHL Express or UPS Courier shipping.
As per section §19 of the German Value Added Tax Act /UStG) the VAT is not shown separately.