One of my favorite views of Lough Corrib, the South Lake looking towards Doon, is painted in the style of Paul Henry. This view recurs again and again in my work as an anchor of beauty, peace and inspiration. I hope you too can feel the refreshing breeze blowing in off the lake in this classic landscape painting.
- Size: 100x70cm/39x27inch
- High quality 'Golden' acrylic paint on stretched canvas
- Varnished satin finish to protect against UV-light and dust
- Can be wiped clean with a damp cloth
- Signed front and back
- Does not require a frame
- Ready to hang
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Courier door-to-door shipping
- 14 day full refund return guarantee
Ships from my art studio in Berlin within 5 business days. Professionally packed and shipped DHL Express or UPS Courier shipping.
As per section §19 of the German Value Added Tax Act /UStG) the VAT is not shown separately.