Beauty comes naturally to Ravello, just like its love of art and music. For centuries, the irresistible allure of Ravello's stately villas and cliff edge gardens have been attracting the world's greatest artists to this town perched high above the bay of Maiori. I was commissioned to paint this view in celebration of a wedding, what a beautiful town to be married in.
- Museum-quality art print made on thick and durable matte paper with a fade-resistant surface
- Size: 18x24 inch/46x61cm (including 10mm white border)
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
- Paper weight: 5.6 oz/y² (192 g/m²)
- Giclée printing quality
- Opacity: 94%
- Limited run
- Frame not included
- 14 day full refund return guarantee
Fast worldwide shipping in a protective cardboard tube.
As per section §19 of the German Value Added Tax Act (UStG) the VAT is not shown separately.
Corresponding Digital Signature NFT Token available at teia.art