One of my favorite views of Lough Corrib, the South Lake looking towards Doon, is painted in the style of Paul Henry. This view recurs again and again in my work as an anchor of beauty, peace and inspiration. I hope you too can feel the refreshing breeze blowing in off the lake in this classic landscape painting.
Corresponding 1/1 Signature NFT Token available at kalamint.io
- Museum-quality art print made on thick and durable matte paper with a fade-resistant surface
- Size: 70x50cm/27x19inches (including 10mm white border)
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
- Paper weight: 5.6 oz/y² (192 g/m²)
- Giclée printing quality
- Opacity: 94%
- Limited Edition of 10. 1/10 available
- Frame not included
- 14 day full refund return guarantee
Fast worldwide shipping in a protective cardboard tube.
As per section §19 of the German Value Added Tax Act (UStG)the VAT is not shown separately.