A painting with echoes of South Tirol, azure blue mountains, a green-hued valley or the dramatic Maamturk mountains of Ireland. I am the exposed tree in the sunlight or the hermit in the cabin pondering the grandeur around me, inescapably a part of nature.
- Museum-quality art print poster made on thick and durable matte paper
- 24x18 inch/61x46cm (including 10mm white border)
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
- Paper weight: 5.6 oz/y² (192 g/m²)
- Giclée printing quality
- Opacity: 94%
- Limited run
- Frame not included
- 14 day full refund return guarantee
Fast worldwide shipping in a protective cardboard tube.
As per section §19 of the German Value Added Tax Act (UStG) the VAT is not shown separately.
I know Orla in person, she lives in my neighborhood and signed the print for me. I'm going to put a dark brown frame around it as Orla has suggested. I like Orla's paintings esp. those mountain views and the two towers / chimneys on the lake. But the price tag is not made for me. I'm pround I have an original "Egan" on my wall