An atmospheric painting of a thatched cottage nestled in the hills as voluminous cumulus clouds roll above. Using the compositional device of devoting the majority of the painting to the sky, a technique favored by the artist Paul Henry (1876-1958) evoking the sense of space and tempestuous weather that defines the rugged landscape of the West of Ireland. A blue landscape with variations of mauve and yellow, a white cottage is dwarfed by a vast and visionary landscape representing an enchanting idyll of freedom and release.
- Museum-quality art print made on thick and durable matte paper with a fade-resistant surface
- Size: 16x20 inch/40x50cm (including 10mm white border)
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
- Paper weight: 5.6 oz/y² (192 g/m²)
- Giclée printing quality
- Opacity: 94%
- Limited Edition of 10. 2/10 still available
- Frame not included
- 14 day full refund return guarantee
Fast worldwide shipping in a protective cardboard tube.
As per section §19 of the German Value Added Tax Act (UStG) the VAT is not shown separately.