The forest by day, exploring memories of the forested island of Inchagoill on Lough Corrib. Inchagoill meaning 'island of the stranger' and used as a religious site since ancient times whispers the wisdom of centuries to visitors seeking solitude and tranquility.
- Size: 40x30cm/16x12inch
- High quality 'Golden' acrylic paint on stretched canvas
- Varnished satin finish to protect against UV-light and dust
- Can be wiped clean with a damp cloth
- Signed front and back
- Framed white wood edge
- Ready to hang
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Courier door-to-door shipping
- 14 day full refund return guarantee
Ships from my studio in Berlin within 5 business days. Professionally packed and shipped DHL Express or UPS Courier shipping.
As per section §19 of the German Value Added Tax Act /UStG) the VAT is not shown separately.