Violet blues and turquoise greens capture the feeling of the clear sky reflected in the dancing rhythms of the water; wet, cool and tranquil. This work was inspired by the painting On Lake Attersee by Gustav Klimt. I love the flattened perspective and raised horizon, the water filling most of the painting with only a sliver of sky, as shades of blue-green and violet convey the translucency and depths of the lake. With love, Orfhlaith
- Museum-quality art print made on thick and durable matte paper with a fade-resistant surface
- Size: 27x20 inch/70x50cm (including 10mm white border)
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
- Paper weight: 5.6 oz/y² (192 g/m²)
- Giclée printing quality
- Opacity: 94%
- Limited Edition of 70
- Ready to frame
- Frame not included
- 14 day full refund return guarantee
Fast worldwide shipping in a protective cardboard tube.
As per section §19 of the German Value Added Tax Act (UStG) the VAT is not shown separately.