Violet blues and turquoise greens capture the feeling of the clear sky reflected in the dancing rhythms of the water; wet, cool and tranquil. This work was inspired by the painting On Lake Attersee by Gustav Klimt. I love the flattened perspective and raised horizon, the water filling most of the painting with only a sliver of sky, as shades of blue-green and violet convey the translucency and depths of the lake.
- Size: 59,4x42cm/23x16inch (A2) including 10mm white border
- High quality 'Golden' acrylic paints
- 300g/m² paper
- Dust and UV light resistant
- Signed front and back
- Ready to frame
- Frame not included
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Courier door-to-door shipping
- 14 day full refund return guarantee
Ships from my art studio in Berlin within 5 business days. Professionally packed and shipped DHL or UPS Express Courier shipping.
As per section §19 of the German Value Added Tax Act (UStG) the VAT is not shown separately.