Let's get lost for a while in the velvet blues and shifting light of the remote Connemara hills reflected in the waters of Lough Corrib. Impressionism, with a simplicity of form and color, our 'blues' may be lessened to a peaceful sense of balance. Lines are smooth, no harshness, no rugged texture or sharp edges, instead an embrace of nature's tranquility as the light plays on the sky and water. This painting is expansive and open, soft and soothing.
- Size: 70x100cm/27x39inch
- High quality 'Golden' acrylic paint on stretched canvas
- Varnished satin finish to protect against UV-light and dust
- Can be wiped clean with a damp cloth
- Signed front and back
- Framed white wood edge
- Ready to hang
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Courier door-to-door shipping
- 14 day full refund return guarantee
As per section §19 of the German Value Added Tax Act /UStG) the VAT is not shown separately.