The Celtic goddess Morrigan, a powerful enchantress strongly connected with Irish and Celtic mythology, described as a triple goddess, called ''the three Morrigan.'' The first is usually identified with the raven and battle, the second usually identified with the archetypal Celtic horse goddess, the third with the land and mother goddess. She comes to mind in this rich nature painting as the complex force of the forest calling for balance and harmony with nature.
- Size: 80x80cm/31x31 inch
- High quality 'Golden' acrylic paint on stretched canvas
- Varnished satin finish to protect against UV-light and dust
- Can be wiped clean with a damp cloth
- Signed front and back
- Framed natural wood edge
- Ready to hang
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Courier door-to-door shipping
- 14 day full refund return guarantee
Ships from my art studio in Berlin within 5 business days. Professionally packed and shipped DHL Express or UPS Courier shipping.