Painted after an evening sunset over Lake Garda enjoyed on a road trip through Italy. Interestingly the word Garda comes from the town of the same name. It is the evolution of the Germanic word warda, meaning 'place of guard', 'place of observation' or 'place of safety' which echoes our exercise of self-protection and a heightened awareness of self and surroundings.
- Size: 80x100cm/31x40inch
- High quality 'Golden' acrylic paint on stretched canvas
- Varnished satin finish to protect against UV-light and dust
- Can be wiped clean with a damp cloth
- Signed front and back
- Framed black wood edge
- Ready to hang
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Courier door-to-door shipping
- 14 day full refund return guarantee
Ships from my art studio in Berlin within 5 business days. Professionally packed and shipped DHL Express or UPS Courier shipping.
As per section §19 of the German Value Added Tax Act /UStG) the VAT is not shown separately.