A unique digital painting with a modern twist. The iconic Poolbeg Towers of Dublin as seen from Sandymount strand. The ‘Poolbeg towers’ or the ‘two chimneys’ as many Irish people would know them as, at just over 207 metres, are visible over much of Dublin, making them well-known landmarks and some of the tallest structures in Ireland. Whether you’re on the coast enjoying the view, or coming in from your holidays, nothing says home like the two horizontally striped towers on the edge of the county.
So if you love the towers as much as I do, or if you’re just missing home, this is an ideal gift for anyone from Dublin.
- Museum-quality art print made on thick and durable matte paper with a fade-resistant surface
- Size: 18x12 inch/46x30cm (including 10mm white border)
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
- Paper weight: 5.6 oz/y² (192 g/m²)
- Giclée printing quality
- Opacity: 94%
- Open Edition Print
- Frame not included
- 14 day full refund return guarantee
Fast worldwide shipping in a protective cardboard tube.
As per section §19 of the German Value Added Tax Act (UStG) the VAT is not shown separately.