A striking painting inspired by the lake paintings of Gerhard Richter and echoing the feelings of the light and shadows of the Killary Harbour fjord running south east from the Atlantic sea and widening in the vicinity of Leenane, an area containing some of Ireland's most dramatic scenery. This painting recalls the unspoiled beauty and dramatic silhouettes that makes the landscape of Ireland so unique.
- Size: 16x20 inch/40x50cm (including 10mm white border)
- A museum-quality art print poster made on thick and durable matte paper
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
- Paper weight: 5.6 oz/y² (192 g/m²)
- Giclée printing quality
- Opacity: 94%
- Limited Edition of 70
- Frame not included
- 14 day full refund return guarantee
See it hanging in the Rügen Collection: Rügen Collection Video
Fast worldwide shipping in protective cardboard tube.
As per section §19 of the German Value Added Tax Act (UStG) the VAT is not shown separately.