The Blue Atlantic as seen on a soft day along the west coast of Ireland.
A Soft Day is a uniquely Irish term referring to a cross between mist and drizzle, when the rain seems to hover and linger in the air. Occurring regularly where Atlantic mists envelope mountains creating a shroud of silver cloud.
Sea and sky combine in this painting as the mist rolls in from the Ocean along the Wild Atlantic Way.
- Size: 60x50cm/24x20inch
- High quality 'Golden' acrylic paint on stretched canvas
- Varnished satin finish to protect against UV-light and dust
- Can be wiped clean with a damp cloth
- Signed front and back
- Framed white wood edge
- Ready to hang
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Courier door-to-door shipping
- 14 day full refund return guarantee
See it hanging in the Rügen Collection: Rügen Collection Video
Ships from Rügen within 10 business days. Professionally packed and shipped DHL or UPS Express Courier shipping.
As per section §19 of the German Value Added Tax Act /UStG) the VAT is not shown separately.